Beware… all that enter here… Your life will change. Your device will become your portal… your amulet… if used wisely.. you will then be able to see souls wandering. Because of your amulet you will come aware if a soul wanders near. Give heed…. be very careful… lest the soul passes through yours…. capture it first… never again be unaware!
- Each Soul wanders up to 20 miles a day.
- It takes a Soul approximately 7 years to wander the Earth at which time it will come back to the place it was raised from the grave and continue on its journey awaiting capture.
- When you raise a Soul from the dead it will wander the Earth forever unless it is captured.
- Yes you can capture a Soul that you raised from the dead but only after 24 hours has passed.
- Once a Soul you raised from the dead is captured you will get notified of its capture along with a possible comment from the person who captured it.
- Once a Soul is captured it will never wander the Earth again.
- At times the app will seem to behave strangely. This is something we have no control over and is just those in the afterlife trying to communicate with you.
- And much more…
Warning. Those who use this app should not take their responsibility lightly. Make sure to use this app in a safe and responsible manner.
Between 1914 and 1929, a group of women known as the Angel Makers of Nagyrév poisoned an estimated 300 people to death in the rural town of Nagyrév, Hungary. By the end of the poisoning spree, the town had earned the fitting nickname of “The Murder District”. The...read more
On March 11th, 2011, Japan was hit with the worst earthquake in its history. To make matters worse, a deadly tsunami devastated the country shortly after. Nearly 16,000 people lost their lives in this tragedy and many areas of Japan were badly destroyed. Ishinomaki...read more
Going along with the theory that tragedy results in paranormal activity, it should come as no surprise that spirits tend to linger after violent wars. Whether it be for the nature of their death or the amount of suffering attached to a location, it appears that some...read more