Beware… all that enter here… Your life will change. Your device will become your portal… your amulet… if used wisely.. you will then be able to see souls wandering. Because of your amulet you will come aware if a soul wanders near. Give heed…. be very careful… lest the soul passes through yours…. capture it first… never again be unaware!
- Each Soul wanders up to 20 miles a day.
- It takes a Soul approximately 7 years to wander the Earth at which time it will come back to the place it was raised from the grave and continue on its journey awaiting capture.
- When you raise a Soul from the dead it will wander the Earth forever unless it is captured.
- Yes you can capture a Soul that you raised from the dead but only after 24 hours has passed.
- Once a Soul you raised from the dead is captured you will get notified of its capture along with a possible comment from the person who captured it.
- Once a Soul is captured it will never wander the Earth again.
- At times the app will seem to behave strangely. This is something we have no control over and is just those in the afterlife trying to communicate with you.
- And much more…
Warning. Those who use this app should not take their responsibility lightly. Make sure to use this app in a safe and responsible manner.
April 14th, 1865 was a tragic day in American history. The life of President Abraham Lincoln was ended by Confederate sympathizer John Wilkes Booth as part of a larger movement to revive the Confederate cause. While Lincoln had made a lot of positive changes during...read more
The Dibbuk Box (pronounced Di-bik) has been called the “world’s most haunted object.” And, those who come in to contact with it wish they hadn’t. The word dibbuk comes from a Hebrew word meaning “cling.” According to Hebrew tradition, a dibbuk is an evil spirit that...read more
Jerome, Arizona was a popular and bustling mining town in the 1920's and 1930's. It was nicknamed “The Wickedest Town in America”, because of its reputation for attracting prostitutes, alcoholics, and gamblers. And it was a reputation that was well-earned. Because of...read more